Kurenai-kai Japanese Embroidery - Textbook of Basic Techniques (2014)
- In Japanese
- Letter size 8.5" x 11" (215.9mm×279.4mm), soft cover
- Contains 98 pages in full color with over 80 photographs and 40 stitch techniques.
- Textbook used in Kurenai-kai classes at Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.
- A design source book for Japanese embroidery which contains definitive techniques reviewed by Kurenai-kai teachers and professionals.
- Includes hints on different fabrics and threads plus framing up instruction
- Stitch techniques include layering, holding, creating geometric effects, couching, padding, knots, braided cords, and realistic effects.
- Contains outstanding features of past textbooks with updated diagrams and texts.
*Please note that translation is not included and international technique symbols (e.g. W, H, V, Lh) are not used in this book.
|Country of Manufacture|
Most in-stock items will be shipped out within 3 - 5 business days (7 business days for high volume order) from Atlanta, USA. Any order including Fabric Related Order will be shipped out within 15 business days. (Please note: days do not include delivery time. To expedite, you can add rush order service or chose expedited shipping upon checkout) Read more for shipping methods, insurance etc...
You can make returns & replacements within 30 days except for certain fabric orders. Read more..
Availability: Out of stock