Japanese Byobu Frame Stand (Free shipping for limited time)
Have you ever wished to decorate your Japanese embroidery designs in traditional and authentic way? If so, we have a great option for you.
We are introducing Japanese byobu screen which is designed to put your own embroidery. Byobu is Japanese folding screen made from several joined panels, bearing decorative painting and calligraphy, used to separate interiors and enclose private spaces, among other uses. This item is made by the artisans in Japan which JEC and Kurenai-kai, Japan have been collaborating for several decades. Most of the screen panels that you see in the JEC and kurenai-kai books are made by them. Wishing to deliver the true Japanese craft, we would like to proudly introduce this to you!
- Dimension of byobu: 80 cm (L) X 57 cm (W) (left panel) and 80 cm (L) x 38 cm (W) (right panel).
- Visible dimension of Mat: 49.7 cm (L) X 37 cm (W)
- Acutal size of board with fabric (wooden board included): 50.7 cm(L) X 38 cm (W) (thickness is about 0.5 cm)
The embroidery can be easily replaced from behind the screen (minus driver required).
You have two colour choices for the frame:
- Azuki (dark reddish brown)
Since it will be tailor made by artisans, please note that it will take three months to produce.
To show our appreciation for supporting us, we are offering:
- Free shipping from Japan to either pick up at JEC or delivered to your home (both domestic and international)
- We are also offering you to either make one-time payment with $30 discount or make three-month split payments (charged to your PayPal).
|Country of Manufacture|
Most in-stock items will be shipped out within 3 - 5 business days (7 business days for high volume order) from Atlanta, USA. Any order including Fabric Related Order will be shipped out within 15 business days. (Please note: days do not include delivery time. To expedite, you can add rush order service or chose expedited shipping upon checkout) Read more for shipping methods, insurance etc...
You can make returns & replacements within 30 days except for certain fabric orders. Read more..